I am an ATA-certified translator (French into English, Spanish into English) specializing in the translation of legal documents from various French- and Spanish-speaking countries and jurisdictions, including handwritten and historical documents. I have earned a Poynter ACES Certificate in Editing and have extensive experience using Chicago style and following clients’ style guides.
My professional translation experience includes documents such as:
- Business contracts
- Employment contracts
- Vital records / état civil / registro civil (birth, marriage, and death certificates)
- Adoption orders
- Marriage contracts and prenuptial agreements
- Divorce judgments
- Psychoeducational evaluations and individualized learning plans
- Income tax returns and tax treaty guidance
- Proposals for state and federal procurement contracts
Contact legal translator Laura Nagle here.
Incredibly professional, competent, responsive, and dependable. . . . Any job that I gave to you, I knew there wouldn’t be any problems running it. — project manager at a translation agency
Merci pour votre travail et vos conseils. Excellente réactivité. À très bientôt. — law firm client